South West Capes Branch
Our new branch has members in the Leeuwin-Naturaliste Cape to Cape region and extending to Busselton, Capel, Nannup, and even further afield.
Our closest branch to the south is the Albany Branch, and to the north, the metropolitan branches.
- 24th February (Saturday) at 9.00am
A coastal walk in Margaret River with Janet Dufall
- 10th March (Saturday) at 2.00pm
A talk by Brian Moyle
“The Wildflower Society and Conservation”
People Place, Busselton 19-21 Kent Street, Busselton
Doors open at 1.30pm for book sales, specimen table (bring something from the garden for identification or discussion)
- April – no activity
- 26th May (Saturday) at 2.00pm
Woody Weeds Workshop in Dunsborough
A practical workshop in how to identify woody weeds. See info in events.
- June – no activity.
Richard Clark and Pia Parker attend the State Conference at Armadale Branch
- 5th August (Sunday) at 2.00pm
Mark Brundrett talks about the biology of orchids
People Place , Busselton
- 29th September (Saturday) 9.00 am – walk in the Yelverton with Jane Scott (details soon)
To restrict numbers, we are asking for a RSVP. Email Richard – see below to find the meeting place.
- 7th October (Sunday) 1.00pm – walk in the Whicher National Park with Andrew Webb (details soon)
To restrict numbers, we are asking for a RSVP. Email Richard (see below) to find the meeting place.
- 17th November (Saturday) 1.00pm – walk in the Donovan Street Bushland with Jenny Kikeros (details soon)
Enquiries for our contact/e-newsletter list:
Richard Clark (Secretary) 0427 385 551 firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time.