South West Capes Branch
Our new branch has members in the Leeuwin-Naturaliste Cape to Cape region and extending to Busselton, Capel, Nannup, and even further afield.
Our closest branch to the south is the Albany Branch, and to the north, the metropolitan branches.
- Sunday afternoon 2.00 26th February Cowaramup
Talk by Shirley Fisher on Garden Design
- Sunday 26th March 9.00 – walk in the Rapids Conservation Park
Members only. No dogs. Details on events page.
- Sunday 23rd April 2.00pm
Talk by Andrew Webb
Plant diversity in the Margaret River area
and our AGM meeting
- Saturday 6th May 2.00pm
Talk by Phil James on Eremophilas
- Botanical Art Workshop with Jan Pittman – Saturday-Sunday 17th and 18th June
10.00 to 3.00
- July – no activity
- August – no activity
- September – see events: walk in the Whicher Saturday 9th September (members only)
- September – Saturday 23rd September. Garden visit and walk by the Blackwood in Nannup – details by email
- October – see events: walk in the Rapids Conservation Park Sunday 15th October (members only)
- November – Sunday 5th November. Details soon – see events. Return walk in the Whicher – members only
- November – Saturday 25th (1.00 to 4.00)
Propagation Workshop with Jeremy and Jackie Akerman at The Tube Nursery, Cowaramup
- December – Saturday 9th (2.00 to 4.30)
Seed Collection Workshop with Richard Clark at Carbunup
Details for registration on the events page
Enquiries for our contact/e-newsletter list:
Richard Clark (Secretary) 0427 385 551 firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time.