South West Capes Branch
Our new branch has members in the Leeuwin-Naturaliste Cape to Cape region and extending to Busselton, Capel, Nannup, and even further afield.
Our closest branch to the south is the Albany Branch, and to the north, the metropolitan branches.
- Sunday afternoon 2.00 26th February Cowaramup
Talk by Shirley Fisher on Garden Design
- Sunday 26th March 9.00 – walk in the Rapids Conservation Park
Members only. No dogs. Details on events page.
- Sunday 23rd April 2.00pm
Talk by Andrew Webb
Plant diversity in the Margaret River area
and our AGM meeting
- Saturday 6th May 2.00pm
Talk by Phil James on Eremophilas
- Botanical Art Workshop with Jan Pittman – Saturday-Sunday 17th and 18th June
10.00 to 3.00
- July – not organised yet
- August – not organised yet
- September – see events: walk in the Whicher (members only)
- October – see events: walk in the Rapids Conservation Park (members only)
Enquiries for our contact/e-newsletter list:
Richard Clark (Secretary) 0427 385 551 firstname.lastname@example.org
A return walk in the Whicher. We had our first branch event here June 2016! Saturday 9th September w...September 9 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
A return walk to Rapids Conservation Park. Sunday 15th October with a 9.00am start. Leaders: Jane Sc...October 15 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm