- This event has passed.
ANPSA 2018 CONFERENCE – HOBART
January 15 - January 19
The Australian Native Plants Society (Australia) Inc. (ANSPA) presents a national conference every two years, in conjunction with the ANPSA Biennial General Meeting. These rotate through the 6 states & the ACT.
Tasmania is to be the host in January 2018 which enables access to flowering alpine flora.
- Conference Theme: Grass Roots to Mountain Tops, depicted in our logo with Themeda, the grass roots, and the recognisable mountain tops shaping the map of Tasmania.
- Dates: 15-19 January 2018
- Venue: Hobart – Wrest Point
- Pre-post conference Tours: A selection of tours are being planned to King Island and to alpine and rainforest areas of the Tasmanian mainland.
- 1 July 2017 Early-bird registration opens
- 30 September 2017 Early-bird registration closes
- 15 November 2017 Standard registration closes
- 8 January 2018 Start of King Island & Alpine to Rainforest tours
- 9 January 2018 Start of Hobart Environs Tour
- 13 January 2018 Bruny Island Day tour
- 15-19 January 2018 Conference
- 20 January 2018 Start of Alpine to Rainforest tours, Bruny Island Day tour
Programme: Download the programme which shows registration details and critical dates: ANPSA Hobart Conference 2018 – Program
Please note: The Wildflower Society of Western Australia will be the host of the ANSPA Conference in October 2019. Society members are urgently needed to coordinate events. Please contact Kerry Smith or Geoff Corrick to see if you can help – volunteers are needed for jobs big and small !